“Life is contagious. ~ Reach out and pass it on.”
Hi there. My name is Pamela Hall. My husband calls me beautiful, sweetie, or Pam, and my kids call me mom. I also answer to Mrs. Hall, frequently, since I’m a teacher.
Thrilled about being part of the Windsor Elementary School team since January 2016.
I believe this quote:
- USA TODAY awarded me All-USA Teacher Team member, a national award and recognition program for outstanding K-12 teachers,(http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/2004-10-12-teacher-main_x.htm)
- Received The Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching which is ironic since one of my gifts is teaching reading & writing. “(PAEMST) are the nation’s highest honors for teachers of mathematics and science (including computer science).” – https://www.paemst.org/
- Been honored with receiving district teaching awards. (Truly, these awards are a reflection of the fabulously talented colleagues that I’ve been fortunate enough to work with. I stole their ideas. Thus, my success is their success.)
- Throughout the years, I’ve been instrumental in leading other teachers in teaching literacy. In fact, I still help others teach reading and writing.
- Teaching for 23+ years.
- Taught hundreds and hundreds of children and young adults to read and write.
- Besides being passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, particularly children, I love cappuccino and chocolate.
“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats